Accounts Administrative role
Due to continuous growth a new opportunity has arisen for the right person to join our dedicated team here at esw.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Online filing of statutory paperwork with Companies House
- Filing corporate and personal tax returns with HMRC
- New company formations and system setup
- Preparation and submission of dormant accounts
- Dealing directly with Companies House and HMRC on various administrative matters
Ideally you will:
- Have experience within a similar role
- Ideally have experience with Iris accountancy software, but not essential
- Be organised and able to work to deadlines
- Have exceptional communication skills, both email and verbal
- Demonstrate good time management skills and ability to prioritise and manage your own work
Due to continued growth, a vacancy has arisen for a Senior Accountant to join our team.
The successful candidate will report to one of our Client Directors, but will also be expected to take client facing responsibility for a portfolio of clients, as well as meet and on-board new clients.
Attributes will include:
- Hands on approach
- Recent practice experience – ideally minimum 7 years
- ACCA/ACA/AAT qualified, or qualified by experience
- In depth accounts preparation experience within a wide range of sectors
- Knowledge and experience of bookkeeping programmes
- Income tax, corporation tax, capital gains tax and VAT compliance knowledge and application
- Experience handing other ad hoc tax enquiries and dealing with HMRC enquiries etc
- Business advice, management accounts, forecasting, etc
- Assisting and reviewing work of other team members
The successful candidate will be a key member of our accounts and taxation team.
To apply for these roles, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.